Private Snowmobile Tours
Take a private winter adventure.
Up to 10 snowmobiles with a private guide
Amazing scenery on your own private adventure
Great for families, friends, or groups
Delicious hot lunch and beverages served in the backcountry
Variety of flexible trip options: trails, food, shuttle pickup locations
Located in the Payette National Forest in between Boise and Mccall
What to Wear
Take a winter adventure with just your group.
Get away from the crowds on your own private guided snowmobiling trip: just your group and your own private guides.
Beautiful sights, thrilling horsepower, a delicious hot lunch, and a soak in a local hot springs on this full day snowmobile guided tour. A truly incredible one-of-a-kind winter adventure.
Trips can be tailored to specific trails, to work on different snowmobiling skills, or even include a shuttle pickup in Mccall. Give us a call to talk details.
- Ski-Doo Skandic WT 900 Snowmobile: up to 10
- Avalanche safety gear
- Snowmobiling Helmets
- Jackets, full suits, gloves, and boots are available if needed
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Delicious hot lunch, snacks, and beverages. Bringing a reusable water bottle is recommended
- Free soak in Mundo Hot Springs for every rider
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Warm base layer clothing
- Thick socks
WHAT TO WEAR
- Dress in layers: non-cotton layers provide warmth and protection while allowing you to add or remove layers for a variety of weather.
- Moisture wicking base layers: fleece, wool, polyester, or blends. Cotton is not recommended: it absorbs water and heat gets diverted away from the body.
- Long underwear base layer on top and bottom.
- Windproof and waterproof outerwear jacket and pants.
- Full face mask or neck warmer. (Available for sale at basecamp)
- Thick winter socks: wool, synthetic or non-cotton. A second backup pair is recommended.
- Heavy duty winter boots.
- Waterproof and windproof mittens or gloves. (Available for sale at basecamp)
- Backpack to hold extra gear
- Reusable water bottle
Snowmobile helmets are included. Heavy-duty jackets, full suits, gloves and boots are available to use if you need more appropriate winter gear.
Private Full Day Guided Snowmobile Tour : $3950
Up to 10 people. Additional snowmobiles available (call for more details).
BOOK YOUR TRIP
RATHER TALK TO A HUMAN THAN BOOK ONLINE?
Customers will receive a full refund or digital gift card with 14 days notice of cancellation before scheduled trip. If a customer needs to cancel a reservation within 14 day days before their trip, Snowmobile Idaho will try to re-book your spot to alleviate your responsibility. The portion we can rebook, you will receive a digital gift card for.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
OTHER IDAHO SNOWMOBILING TRIPS:
GUIDED SNOWMOBILING TOUR
Book full day trip.
Your snowmobiles. Your group. Our guide.