Guided Snowmobile Tours
Full day guided snowmobile tours in Idaho.
Full Day Guided Snowmobile Tour
Full Day Trip through secluded, serene, quiet trails in the Payette National Forest. Spend the day cruising on groomed trails, along rivers, deep into the forest in small groups of 10 or less.
- Ski-Doo Skandic WT 900: solo or double riders
- Transportation from Cambridge, ID to trailhead and back
- Hot delicious lunch with cheeseboard and cookies
- Jacket or full suit included, along with boots if needed
- Free soak at Mundo Hot Springs post trip
Private Guided Tour
Want to see Idaho’s backcountry with only your group?
Take your group on an exclusive adventure into Idaho’s backcountry. Customize your trip and route to suit your group’s skill and adventure level.
- Private guide for your group
- Transportation to trailhead from Cambridge or Mccall, ID
- Hot delicious lunch
- Jacket or full suit included, along with helmet
- Soak at Mundo Hot Springs
Snowmobile Guide Service
Do you own snowmobiles but aren’t familiar with the area? Guide services are available to show you Idaho’s expansive winter backcountry.
- 1 guide and their own sled to guide you through Idaho’s backcountry
What’s not Included?
- Snowmobiles or gear
Why take a tour with Snowmobile Idaho?
- Safety is our top priority
- Delicious hot lunch included
- Phenomenal service
- Attention to every detail
- Seriously knowledgeable guides
- Culture of fun and learning
- Relaxing off-the-grid trips
- A family run business
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do trips start and end?
At our office at 85 S Superior St in Cambridge, ID.
What type of snowmobiles are available?
Ski-Doo Skandic WT 900
Where are the trails located?
In central Idaho in the Payette National Forest.
Snowmobile Idaho has permits in a vast variety of areas. We locate the best backcountry trails in the area with good snowpack, great terrain and amazing views away from the crowds.
What should I wear?
Layers! Non-cotton layers provide excellent warmth and protection while allowing you to shed or add layers for varying weather conditions. Helmets are included. Snowmobile jackets, full suits, and boots are available to use if needed. Sizes are limited.
- Moisture wicking base layers like wool, polyester, fleece, or blends. Cotton is not recommended: it absorbs water and sucks heat away from the body.
- Long underwear base layer on top and bottom.
- Waterproof and windproof outerwear jacket and pants.
- Full face mask or neck warmer.
- Thick socks: wool, synthetic or non-cotton. Bringing a second pair is recommended.
- Heavy duty winter boots with thick rubber soles.
- Heavy duty waterproof and windproof mittens or gloves.
- Backpack to hold extra layers.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
Let us know when you book and we will do our best to provide you with a yummy hot lunch to fit your needs!
Ready to Book a trip?
Book online below or give us a call at 208-480-1224
Customers will receive a full refund or digital gift card with 14 days notice of cancellation before scheduled trip. If a customer needs to cancel a reservation within 14 day days before their trip, Snowmobile Idaho will try to re-book your spot to alleviate your responsibility. The portion we can rebook, you will receive a digital gift card for.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.